A speedrunner vs. three hunters: the speedrunner's goal is to defeat The Hollow Knight in 90 minutes or less. If the hunters stop him, they win. This was played using Hollow Knight's Online Multiplayer Mod with PvP enabled. This is a new friendly community game with members of my Discord server.
SPEEDRUNNER VS. HUNTER VIDEO PLAYLISThttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME HOLLOW KNIGHT PLAYERS
T4coTV (he/him) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPye...
Zaliant (he/him) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJp...
Megan (they/them) https://twitch.tv/megmav
MY SOCIAL MEDIAhttps://discord.gg/ZJmY9aH
- Wins on the final hit to The Hollow Knight; loses if the time limit exceeds 90 minutes.
- Must announce the collection of: abilities, nail arts, spells, completed masks, completed soul vessels, relics, nail upgrades, and Lumafly Lantern.
- Flukenest is banned.
- Win if the time limit exceeds 90 minutes; lose if the speedrunner kills The Hollow Knight.
- Start on a completed game file with 3 HP, Mantis Claw, Monarch Wings, Wayward Compass, Dashmaster, Sprintmaster, and Shape of Unn.
- Gain Mothwing Cloak when the speedrunner does.
- Gain 1 HP when the speedrunner gets Mantis Claw.
- May not collect any items, spells, abilities, or lifeblood.
- Always spawn in Dirtmouth, but have no Shade or soul limit on death.
- Focus takes four times as long.
- Have four lifelines. Three are location lifelines, forcing the runner to state their current area (and subarea, if applicable). One is a dreamer status lifeline.
- Honour clause: don't camp (block) elevators, don't camp room transitions or spawn points, don't camp acid skips, don't camp pogoable object skips (specifically, the skip to Spire).
- If the game is paused for any reason, resume at the spot where you were at.#multiplayer